Welcome Randolph Raiders and Families!
It’s the start of a brand-new school year, full of anticipation and possibilities, and we in the Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) are excited to partner with you to make Randolph the best environment for the success of our students.
My name is Diane Crowther, and I am your 2017-2018 PTO President. This is my third year with children at Randolph. I’m sure you will find that middle school moves fast. It’s helpful to get connected as quickly as possible!
How can you get involved?
- Sign up for our weekly email blast. This is the primary means of communication for upcoming school events, athletics, community and service opportunities, and all things Randolph. To sign-up just use the Subscribe form on the right side of this page. If you have questions please email us at email@example.com
- Join the PTO. The PTO is here for you, but we need your input to be successful. Join PTO and have a say! Better yet, come to one of our monthly PTO meetings. We meet every month, usually on the 2nd Tuesday, at 6:00 PM in the Media Center. Check your Parent Calendar for any date changes. Join the PTO using the form included in this back-to-school packet.
- Participate in our 2017-18 Annual Fund campaign. This is Randolph’s only PTO fundraiser—there’s nothing to sell, and 100% stays at Randolph to benefit our teachers and students. In today’s budget climate, it is often the PTO that fills the funding gap. But we can’t do it without your participation! More details in this back-to-school packet.
- Learn more about International Baccalaureate (IB). Our weekly email blast will highlight something new about IB every month. How does IB benefit your child?
- Volunteer. There are opportunities for those with any amount of time, no matter your schedule. Please contact Shweta Thamatur at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out details on the flyer in this packet.
- Support Randolph while you shop! Register your loyalty program cards every year:
- Harris Teeter VIC Card, school #1633
- Amazon Smile program, sign up at Amazon.com by choosing Randolph Middle School PTO
- Publix cards, available for pick up in the school office
- At My Coke Rewards, donate your points to Randolph
- Clip Box Tops for Education and Labels for Education and send them in to the school office
Throughout this year, I look forward to helping create a better school experience for Randolph students, and you, their parents and guardians. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me with any question or concern, at email@example.com, or send a note home to me via the school office. Let’s have a great school year!